Thursday, February 21, 2013

love&lights

remember when we went to paris for our honeymoon?

well, we're going back!

i've been waiting to mention this until all of our ducks were in a row. and it's a good thing i did - we've already changed our apartment plans.

so here's the scoop. it probably seemed unusual that i wasn't talking about my classes. and that's because i'm not really in any! not yet, at least. starting in april, i'll be completing my program in paris. that's right - i'm studying abroad!

as much as i'd like to say that this is about my studies, to us this is really a big ol' family vacation.

i'll keep you posted in the coming weeks, but until then i leave you with pictures of our paris apartment.






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Anne! This is so exciting! How long will y'all be in Paris? I'm hoping to be singing in Austria this summer and was thinking about passing through Paris on my way there or when I head back depending on how much free time I have since I've never been there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we leave mid-april, and come back to the states in mid-july!! we would love to see you!! do you know when you'll be in austria?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...