Friday, June 3, 2011

from Mrs. Weimaraner

Hey guys. This is Mrs. Wemaraner typing now. My parents call me Maude, but we all know I'm the little old lady of all the weimaraners. Listen, I don't have much time but mom left her office and I just wanted to put my two cents out there.

Here's a picture of me and my mom just in case you're not sure that I am who I say I am:


First of all, I am really excited to be in mom's office today. There's this other dog that sometimes visits the office [I think people call her Sadie], and we romp around for the first 8 minutes that we see each other but then we get too pooped out and both have to lay down for at least an hour to recouperate. Another thing I like about Sadie is that her mom gives her biscuits like all the time.
[It would be great if my mom could learn a thing or two from Sadie's mom. Seriously.]

Point two: what is the deal with this Texas stuff? Are we getting a new puppy?

If anyone has any thoughts on how I can direct my parents in these things, please let me know a-to the-sap. Everyone knows I'm the pack leader, and I have a feeling I really need to step up and take the lead.

Thanks for you attention,
Mrs. Maude Weimaraner

p.s. - can reach me at this addresss: pillow bed in the guest bedroom at my pack's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...