Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i know my husband loves me...

after figuring out the dollars and cents of a cross-country move, we made the decision to start fresh in austin. so, craigslist has been our best friend and we've been selling off, throwing away or giving away most of our worldly possessions.
[giving things away is liberating, contrary to the panic you feel before you actually begin.]

as i was taking pictures of furniture to sell,
one of which was the first piece i bought,


husband stopped me to say that we didn't have to sell the trunk in preparation for our move.
that it just might fit in our subaru. and that we can probably bring it to Texas.

this thing has lived with me in oklahoma, michigan, and nevada.
it very likely has little to no value. except to me.

what a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...